Sunday, October 13th 2007週日, 2007年10月13日

Barcelona巴塞羅那

Level ll Seminar – All Day Sunday 一級黎巴嫩鎊研討會-所有一天週日
The Frequencies of Healing™ 頻率癒合™

‘During the Level II Seminar, you will permanently establish a powerful connection with the source of these healings. '在二級研討會上,你將永久地建立一個強大的連接與來源,這些癒合。 Eric will work with you to bring forth newly cultivated energies and focus them to heal others.李家祥將與您帶來新墾的精力和重點放在他們癒合等。 He will also review self-healing, distance-healing, and some elective hands-on positioning that he has found helpful in specific situations.’他還將審查自愈,距離癒合,有的選修實際操作上的定位,他找到了幫助,在具體的情況。

After lunch.午飯後。

Again, highly practical segments, so my notes are (beautifully!) brief.再次,實踐性環節,所以,我的註釋是: (精美! )簡短。

Doug De Vito talked about when we as Reconnective Healing practitioners might consider hands-on healing.道格德維托談論的時候,我們作為reconnective癒合練習者可以考慮動手就癒合。 As mentioned in these instalments on this blog, you don’t need you to use your hands with these energies.至於提到的這些分期付款就這個博客,你不需要說你利用你的雙手與這些能源的發展。 You can use nothing but your eyes or participate in healing where the patient is miles away.你可以使用無關,但你的眼睛或參與癒合而病人是在千里之外。 For us as practitioners, the sessions are more interesting when we use more than our eyes, because when we use our hands there’sa lot of sensed interaction with the energies, and, using our hands helps to focus our attention, and keeps us in the now, in present moment awareness.我們作為從業人員,原定召開的是更有趣當我們用更多的比我們的眼睛,因為當我們用我們的手有很大的感受到了互動與精力,而且,用我們的雙手,有助於集中注意力,使我們在現在,在當前的意識。 It keeps us in the process.它使我們在這個過程中。 Doug De Vito said, there may be moments when we feel inspired to be hands on with the healings, for example:道格德維托說,有可能是瞬間的時候,我們感到鼓舞,將手放在與癒合,例如:

Working with animals.工作與動物。

Working with children.兒童工作。

Orthopaedic / sports medicine.骨科/運動醫學。

Doug De Vito showed us elective hands-on positioning.道格德維托向我們展示了選修實際操作上的定位。

Dr Eric Pearl then joined us again.議員李家祥珍珠,然後加入我們。 Firstly he continued to talk about the philosophy.首先,他繼續談論哲學。

Without the philosophy, we can only bring through part of the work.如果沒有哲學,我們只能把通過工作的一部分。

We freely use our hands in positions that help us to find something, to find the sensation again.我們自由地使用我們的手,在關鍵崗位幫助我們找到了,找到感覺了。

In the process, between the dots, is where you’ll find even more.在這個過程中,與DOTS策略,是在那裡你可以發現,甚至更多。

Once you discover home, you don’t need the directions to get there any more.一旦你發現家裡,你不需要指示,以獲得有什麼比較。

Until we remove the technique, there is interference.直到我們消除技術,有干涉。

All eventually comes to, either you get it, or, you don’t.所有最終來,無論你取得,或者,你沒有這樣的規定。

Once you understand what you’re bringing through in this new level of healing, and that it involves all the other healing processes, you know more.一旦你明白你正在把通過在這個新的水平癒合,而且它涉及到所有其他癒合過程,你就會知道更多。

The healing processes, Reiki etc, are sub-sets.癒合過程中,按摩,靈氣治療等,都是子集。

Think of Reconnective Healing as an umbrella.想到reconnective癒合作為一個保護傘。 It covers any and all forms of classically recognized energy healing techniques (sub-sets).它涵蓋的任何和所有形式的經典公認的能源癒合技術(分套) 。

Of and by yourself, free of fear-based stuff, you are 100%.對和你自己,免於恐懼為基礎的東西,你是百分之一百。

You are enough.你是不夠的。

All you can ever be is all you can ever be.你將永遠不會是全部,你將永遠不會。

Dr Pearl joked that the eight pages in the book, ‘The Keys of Enoch’, that he was directed to, are of immense value … so there must be something to the rest of the book!珠江博士開玩笑說,在長達8頁,在這本書中, '鑰匙的伊諾克'中說,他對導演的,是巨大的價值…因此,我們必須有所為,其餘的這本書!

When you vest who you are in objects, rituals, techniques, multiple approaches, you’re going everywhere.當你背心,你是誰,在物體,禮儀,技巧,採取多種辦法,你也會無處不在。

Call yourself home and simply be.請您在家中簡單。

The perfection, the intelligence of the universe, will decide exactly what is needed.完善,情報的宇宙中,將決定到底需要什麼。

As a Reconnective Healer, we are working on a fifth level / a multi-dimensional level.作為一個reconnective治愈者,我們正籌備第五個一級/多維水平。

The intelligence of the universe knows how to run the balance.情報的宇宙,也知道如何運行平衡。

Dr Pearl said what we are talking about is, the beauty of the interaction with the universe.珠江博士說,我們現在所談論的是,美麗的互動與宇宙。

Giving the patient everything and allowing the universe to determine it.給病人一切,並允許宇宙中,以確定它。

When we transcend techniques, we evolve.當我們超越技術,我們演變。

This healing, this all comprehensive healing, is here for the very first time.這癒合,這一切全面癒合,這裡是為第一次。

You can experience your highest sense of spirituality.你可以體驗你的最高意義上的靈性。

This is a new level of healing, vastly comprehensive, that allows us to access all the other energy healings that require technique.這是一個新的水平癒合,大大全面,以使我們能夠獲得所有其他能源癒合需要的技術。

Energy, Light and Information .能源輕工和信息

Next, we were asked to see if we could put our right arm back over our right shoulder and our left arm back and then up our back to connect our hands.接下來,我們被要求看,如果我們能夠把我們的右手臂回到我們的右肩膀和左手臂回來,然後我們回到連接我們的手中。 The people who could not connect their hands were given Reconnective Healing.人不能連接其雙手被賦予reconnective癒合。 Afterwards, everybody could connect their hands and some experienced dramatic improvement.事後,每個人都可以連接,他們的雙手和一些經驗豐富的戲劇性改善。

On the subject of asking for monetary exchange for Reconnective Healing, Dr Pearl said value needs fair exchange.關於這一主題的要求,為金融交易所為reconnective癒合,醫生說,珍珠的價值需要公平交換。 One of our lessons here is to understand giving and receiving.我們的一個教訓,就是要給予理解和接受。 Give people the honour of helping to support you to bring this to more people.給人一種榮幸地幫助你,支持你實現這個目標,以更多的人。 Exchanging value allows all participants to receive value.交換價值,讓所有與會者都得到價值。 It is a gift from God and we, as practitioners, have spent our money to refine it.這是真主的禮物,以及我們作為醫生,花了我們的錢,以改善它。 It is our responsibility to find out the highest way that we can contribute to the universe.這是我們的責任就是要找出最高的方式,我們可以做出到宇宙中去。 Life is ebb and flow, give and receive.生命是歷經跌宕起伏,給予和接受。 Without the exchange, the healing might not be accepted.未經交易所,癒合可能不被接受。 In life, be the courage of your own convictions.在現實生活中,必須有勇氣,你自己的信念。 When financial exchange is not appropriate, exchange something else of equal value.當金融往來,是不恰當的,交易所其他同等價值的。 There’sa time and a place to give, and there’sa time and a place to be in fair financial exchange.有時間和地方給,並有時間和地點將在公平的金融外匯。 Help the patient’s ability to receive and hold on to the healing.幫助病人的能力,接受並保存到癒合。 Place the oxygen mask on yourself first, so that you’re around to help others.把氧氣罩,自己首先,讓你靠近來幫助別人。 Explore prosperity consciousness.探索繁榮的意識。 Optimise the patient’s potential to accept and allow / receive a healing.優化病人的潛在接受,並允許/得到癒合。

Next, self-healing was discussed.明年,自我修復進行了討論。

Self-healing is simple.自愈很簡單。

Be aware that your intention is to enter into the energy for the purpose of self-healing and acknowledge it.知道你的意圖是要進入能源為目的的自我修復和承認這一點。

Allow the sensations to come into your awareness.讓感官接觸到你的意識。 Notice.通知。 Observe.觀察。 Notice as the sensation of the energy grows stronger.公告作為轟動的能源日益強勁。 Don’t try to force it.不要試圖強迫它。 Simply notice.簡單來說,恕不另行通知。 Allow it.不能允許的。 Wait for it to arrive.等待它的到達。 Again Dr Pearl told us that it appears when we place our attention on it, and as we place our attention on it, it grows stronger and more intense.再次博士明珠告訴我們,這似乎是當我們的地方,我們關注這件事時,我們的地方,我們的注意力,它日益強大和更激烈。 It’sa cycle, of noticing, which leads to strengthening.它的週期,人們注意到,從而導致了加強。 As the sensation gets stronger, it spreads.作為轟動強大,它的息差。 Wait for the sensation to arrive.等待那個轟動一時的到來。 Again we were reminded that we are receiving, not sending.再次提醒我們,我們接受,而不是送。 As the energy takes over, you begin to vibrate at a higher level.由於能源接管,你開始顫動在較高的水平。 As it takes over, continue to feel it, getting bigger and bigger.因為它接管,繼續感受到它,越來越大。 Then allow yourself to slip into the gap between your thoughts, where you are no longer in conscious thought mode.然後讓自己陷入之間的差距,你的想法,在這裡,您將不再有意識的思維模式。 Release thought.釋放思想。

If you do this process late at night, you can choose to come out of the gap the next morning.如果你這樣做的過程中在深夜,你可以選擇出來的差距,第二天早晨5時。

When it’s time to come out of the gap, suddenly you realise you’re out.當它的時候走出來的差距,突然你意識到你在外面。

The power of this comes when you don’t look back, which means give yourself the gift of knowing the healing has taken place.權力這時候,你沒有回頭看,這意味著給自己的禮物明知癒合確已發生。

Do yourself the favour of knowing the healing has occurred.做自己該贊成知癒合已經發生。

Just know and let it go.只知道,讓它去。

Know that the appropriate (a word repeated in this workshop) healing has taken place and walk away.知道適當的(一句話反复在這個車間)的癒合確已發生和步行距離。 Every time you go back for more, you reinforce the belief that you didn’t get it all the first time.每一次你回去多,你強化信念,你沒有得到這一切還是第一次。 Walk away and don’t look back.走開,不回頭看。 Acknowledging the healing is complete, allowing for its totality.承認癒合完成後,允許其總體性。 Intention was the prayer.用意是祈禱。 Energy was the communication carrier.能源價格是通信運營商。 Releasing and not looking back is thanks and acceptance.釋放而不是向後看是感謝並愉快接受。

Next, distance healing.其次,距離癒合。

Sense the person with you.常識的人與你。 Sense their essence.感其精神實質。 You don’t need to know who they are, or what they look like.你不需要知道他們是誰,或是什麼樣子。 You can have your eyes open or you can have your eyes closed.您可以按照自己睜大眼睛或者你可以有你閉上眼睛。 Sense the person beside you, sharing your space.常識的人的旁邊,你,你的共享空間。 Intend it to be ‘that’ person.打算將它建設成為'說'的人。 Experience the sensations until you fall asleep or until you awake, and then don’t look back, ie know that the healing has taken place.體驗感覺,直到你入睡,或直到你醒來,就不要回頭看,即知道這癒合確已發生。
The thought on your mind when you’ve finished a healing session, “next”.想到您的想法當你完成了癒合期, "下一步" 。

Be, beyond the limited, educated, conscious mind. ,超越有限,有文化,有意識地記。

Healing on this level is sacred.癒合,在這個層面上是神聖的。 It’s an offering of the universe.這是一個提供的宇宙。

And that, Dear Reader, is the end of my notes.並表示,親愛的讀者,是該結束我的筆記。 For Now!現在!
One more line in my notebook is:一個更符合在我的筆記本電腦是:
I Am Now a Reconnective Healing Practitioner … and next to those 7 words of love, I have drawn a big heart! 我已經是reconnective癒合醫生 … …和旁邊那些七日的話,愛情,我得出一個很大的心!

To bring you up-to-date with the story … today I booked a flight to New York City, where I will have semi-private instruction from Doug De Vito, on The Reconnection Level III.為你帶來不斷更新與故事…今天,我訂了飛往紐約市,在那裡我將有半私人的指示,從道格德維托,對重三級。 I’m Excited!我很興奮! Joyfully eager as a child before a birthday party!喜氣洋洋急於為孩子動過了一個生日派對! This is some of what I’ll be experiencing:這是一些什麼樣的我會經歷:

Originally the meridian lines on our bodies (also known as acupuncture lines) were connected to the grid lines that encircle the planet and cross at acknowledged power points such as Machu Picchu and Sedona.原本經絡線,對我們的機構(也稱為針灸系)連接到網格線,包圍星球和交叉承認,在權力點,如馬丘比丘和聖多娜。 These lines were intended to continue out and connect us to a vastly larger grid, tying us into the entire universe.這些線路分別打算繼續出,並接連我們一個很大的網格較大,我們綁到整個宇宙。

Each of our bodies contains its own set of energetic lines and points and, although only remnants of what they once were, these lines and points continue to serve as our interface with the universe: a channel that facilitates our communication of energy, light and information between large and small, macrocosm and microcosm, the universe and humankind.我們每一個班子含有它自己的一套高能線和分的,雖然只殘留物是什麼,他們曾經是,這些線和點繼續擔任我們的界面:宇宙是一個渠道,有利於我們的溝通能源,輕工和信息大廠與小,宏觀和微觀世界,宇宙和人類的生活。

At one point in time, humanity became disconnected from these lines and lost the fullness of our inherent connection to the universe, distancing us from our previously rapid and expansive rate of evolution.在一個時間點上,人類成為斷開這些線路,而且失去了豐滿的,我們的內在聯繫到宇宙中,疏遠我們,從我們以前快速膨脹的速度演變。 THE RECONNECTION brings in “new” axiatonal lines that reconnect us on a more powerful and evolved level than ever before.重帶來的"新" axiatonal線重新連接,我們就更加強大和發展水平遠遠超過以往。 These lines are part of a timeless network of intelligence, a parallel-dimensional system that draws basic energy for the renewal functions of the human body.這些線路的一個組成部分,永恆網絡的情報,一個平行的二維體系提請基本能源為重建功能的人體。

This course will teach you how to bring in and activate these new lines, allowing for the exchange of light and information, the reconnection of DNA “strands” and the reintegration of “strings” (simultaneous – or parallel – planes of existence).本課程將教導您如何引進和激活這些新線,並允許以外匯的輕與信息化,重DNA的"束"和重返社會的"串" (同聲傳譯-或平行-飛機的存在)。

This is your opportunity to experience the Level III Seminar in a smaller, more intimate setting.這是你的機會去體驗三級研討會,在一個更小,更親密的設置。 With a maximum of six students for every instructor, this format allows you to learn at a pace tailor-made to fit your special needs.與最高的6名學生,為每一個輔導員,這種形式可以讓你學習的步伐,量身定作適合你的特殊需求。 There’s more time for personal instruction, individual assistance, and to have as many of your questions answered in depth as time allows.有更多時間進行個人教學,個別援助,並已為你的許多回答的問題,在深入隨著時間允許的。 This unique format gives you the rare opportunity to learn The Reconnection in just two days of focused and supportive instruction.這種獨特的形式給你難得的機會,學習重,在短短兩天的集中和輔助教學。

The Private and Semi-Private Level III Class is perfect for you if:私人和半私人級別III級是十全十美的,為你,如果:

You appreciate the privacy and focused attention afforded in a small group.你欣賞的隱私和注意力集中在給予一小群。

You have limited time available and prefer a more condensed format.你必須在有限的時間內,寧願一個更簡明的形式。

You want to master Level III without waiting for a large seminar to come to your area.你想掌握三級不必等待一個大型研討會上,來到貴地區。

If this learning model is clearly designed for you, register today while space is still available.如果這種學習模式,顯然是專為你,今天就登記,而空間仍然可用。

I did … New York City, the journey continues! 我本來…紐約市的征程中,繼續!

For instalments to date, click on the following:為分期付款迄今為止,點擊如下:

Part 1 -第1部分- http://cyrescafe.net/blog/the-reconnection/the-reconnection/

Part 2 -第2部分- http://cyrescafe.net/blog/the-reconnection/410/

Part 3 -第3部分- http://cyrescafe.net/blog/the-reconnection/the-reconnection-part-3-this-is-new-this-is-different-this-is-real/

Part 4 -第4部分- http://cyrescafe.net/blog/the-reconnection/the-reconnection-part-4-the-basic-truths-of-healing%e2%84%a2/ http://cyrescafe.net/blog/the-reconnection/the-reconnection-part-4-the-basic-truths-of-healing %素E2 % , 84 %酶A2 /

Part 5 -第五部分- http://cyrescafe.net/blog/the-reconnection/the-reconnection-part-5-dr-eric-pearl-and-reconnective-healing/

Part 6 -第6部分- http://cyrescafe.net/blog/the-reconnection/the-reconnection-part-6-the-opportunity-to-make-a-change-in-the-world/

Part 7 -第7部分- http://cyrescafe.net/blog/the-reconnection/the-reconnection-part-7-a-story-of-connections-%e2%80%a6/ http://cyrescafe.net/blog/the-reconnection/the-reconnection-part-7-a-story-of-connections- %素E2 % , 80 %的A6 /

Part 8 -第8部分- http://cyrescafe.net/blog/the-reconnection/the-reconnection-part-8-the-frequencies-of-healing%e2%84%a2/ http://cyrescafe.net/blog/the-reconnection/the-reconnection-part-8-the-frequencies-of-healing %素E2 % , 84 %酶A2 /

And, if you have a New York Cafe recommendation / experience, please share! 再說,如果你有一個新的紐約咖啡館推薦/經驗,請分享!