Sunday, October 13th 2007周日, 2007年10月13日

Barcelona巴塞罗那

Level ll Seminar – All Day Sunday 一级黎巴嫩镑研讨会-所有一天周日
The Frequencies of Healing™ 频率愈合™

‘During the Level II Seminar, you will permanently establish a powerful connection with the source of these healings. '在二级研讨会上,你将永久地建立一个强大的连接与来源,这些愈合。 Eric will work with you to bring forth newly cultivated energies and focus them to heal others.李家祥将与您带来新垦的精力和重点放在他们愈合等。 He will also review self-healing, distance-healing, and some elective hands-on positioning that he has found helpful in specific situations.’他还将审查自愈,距离愈合,有的选修实际操作上的定位,他找到了帮助,在具体的情况。

After lunch.午饭后。

Again, highly practical segments, so my notes are (beautifully!) brief.再次,实践性环节,所以,我的注释是: (精美! )简短。

Doug De Vito talked about when we as Reconnective Healing practitioners might consider hands-on healing.道格德维托谈论的时候,我们作为reconnective愈合练习者可以考虑动手就愈合。 As mentioned in these instalments on this blog, you don’t need you to use your hands with these energies.至于提到的这些分期付款就这个博客,你不需要说你利用你的双手与这些能源的发展。 You can use nothing but your eyes or participate in healing where the patient is miles away.你可以使用无关,但你的眼睛或参与愈合而病人是在千里之外。 For us as practitioners, the sessions are more interesting when we use more than our eyes, because when we use our hands there’sa lot of sensed interaction with the energies, and, using our hands helps to focus our attention, and keeps us in the now, in present moment awareness.我们作为从业人员,原定召开的是更有趣当我们用更多的比我们的眼睛,因为当我们用我们的手有很大的感受到了互动与精力,而且,用我们的双手,有助于集中注意力,使我们在现在,在当前的意识。 It keeps us in the process.它使我们在这个过程中。 Doug De Vito said, there may be moments when we feel inspired to be hands on with the healings, for example:道格德维托说,有可能是瞬间的时候,我们感到鼓舞,将手放在与愈合,例如:

Working with animals.工作与动物。

Working with children.儿童工作。

Orthopaedic / sports medicine.骨科/运动医学。

Doug De Vito showed us elective hands-on positioning.道格德维托向我们展示了选修实际操作上的定位。

Dr Eric Pearl then joined us again.议员李家祥珍珠,然后加入我们。 Firstly he continued to talk about the philosophy.首先,他继续谈论哲学。

Without the philosophy, we can only bring through part of the work.如果没有哲学,我们只能把通过工作的一部分。

We freely use our hands in positions that help us to find something, to find the sensation again.我们自由地使用我们的手,在关键岗位帮助我们找到了,找到感觉了。

In the process, between the dots, is where you’ll find even more.在这个过程中,与DOTS策略,是在那里你可以发现,甚至更多。

Once you discover home, you don’t need the directions to get there any more.一旦你发现家里,你不需要指示,以获得有什么比较。

Until we remove the technique, there is interference.直到我们消除技术,有干涉。

All eventually comes to, either you get it, or, you don’t.所有最终来,无论你取得,或者,你没有这样的规定。

Once you understand what you’re bringing through in this new level of healing, and that it involves all the other healing processes, you know more.一旦你明白你正在把通过在这个新的水平愈合,而且它涉及到所有其他愈合过程,你就会知道更多。

The healing processes, Reiki etc, are sub-sets.愈合过程中,按摩,灵气治疗等,都是子集。

Think of Reconnective Healing as an umbrella.想到reconnective愈合作为一个保护伞。 It covers any and all forms of classically recognized energy healing techniques (sub-sets).它涵盖的任何和所有形式的经典公认的能源愈合技术(分套) 。

Of and by yourself, free of fear-based stuff, you are 100%.对和你自己,免于恐惧为基础的东西,你是百分之一百。

You are enough.你是不够的。

All you can ever be is all you can ever be.你将永远不会是全部,你将永远不会。

Dr Pearl joked that the eight pages in the book, ‘The Keys of Enoch’, that he was directed to, are of immense value … so there must be something to the rest of the book!珠江博士开玩笑说,在长达8页,在这本书中, '钥匙的伊诺克'中说,他对导演的,是巨大的价值…因此,我们必须有所为,其余的这本书!

When you vest who you are in objects, rituals, techniques, multiple approaches, you’re going everywhere.当你背心,你是谁,在物体,礼仪,技巧,采取多种办法,你也会无处不在。

Call yourself home and simply be.请您在家中简单。

The perfection, the intelligence of the universe, will decide exactly what is needed.完善,情报的宇宙中,将决定到底需要什么。

As a Reconnective Healer, we are working on a fifth level / a multi-dimensional level.作为一个reconnective治愈者,我们正筹备第五个一级/多维水平。

The intelligence of the universe knows how to run the balance.情报的宇宙,也知道如何运行平衡。

Dr Pearl said what we are talking about is, the beauty of the interaction with the universe.珠江博士说,我们现在所谈论的是,美丽的互动与宇宙。

Giving the patient everything and allowing the universe to determine it.给病人一切,并允许宇宙中,以确定它。

When we transcend techniques, we evolve.当我们超越技术,我们演变。

This healing, this all comprehensive healing, is here for the very first time.这愈合,这一切全面愈合,这里是为第一次。

You can experience your highest sense of spirituality.你可以体验你的最高意义上的灵性。

This is a new level of healing, vastly comprehensive, that allows us to access all the other energy healings that require technique.这是一个新的水平愈合,大大全面,以使我们能够获得所有其他能源愈合需要的技术。

Energy, Light and Information .能源轻工和信息

Next, we were asked to see if we could put our right arm back over our right shoulder and our left arm back and then up our back to connect our hands.接下来,我们被要求看,如果我们能够把我们的右手臂回到我们的右肩膀和左手臂回来,然后我们回到连接我们的手中。 The people who could not connect their hands were given Reconnective Healing.人不能连接其双手被赋予reconnective愈合。 Afterwards, everybody could connect their hands and some experienced dramatic improvement.事后,每个人都可以连接,他们的双手和一些经验丰富的戏剧性改善。

On the subject of asking for monetary exchange for Reconnective Healing, Dr Pearl said value needs fair exchange.关于这一主题的要求,为金融交易所为reconnective愈合,医生说,珍珠的价值需要公平交换。 One of our lessons here is to understand giving and receiving.我们的一个教训,就是要给予理解和接受。 Give people the honour of helping to support you to bring this to more people.给人一种荣幸地帮助你,支持你实现这个目标,以更多的人。 Exchanging value allows all participants to receive value.交换价值,让所有与会者都得到价值。 It is a gift from God and we, as practitioners, have spent our money to refine it.这是真主的礼物,以及我们作为医生,花了我们的钱,以改善它。 It is our responsibility to find out the highest way that we can contribute to the universe.这是我们的责任就是要找出最高的方式,我们可以做出到宇宙中去。 Life is ebb and flow, give and receive.生命是历经跌宕起伏,给予和接受。 Without the exchange, the healing might not be accepted.未经交易所,愈合可能不被接受。 In life, be the courage of your own convictions.在现实生活中,必须有勇气,你自己的信念。 When financial exchange is not appropriate, exchange something else of equal value.当金融往来,是不恰当的,交易所其他同等价值的。 There’sa time and a place to give, and there’sa time and a place to be in fair financial exchange.有时间和地方给,并有时间和地点将在公平的金融外汇。 Help the patient’s ability to receive and hold on to the healing.帮助病人的能力,接受并保存到愈合。 Place the oxygen mask on yourself first, so that you’re around to help others.把氧气罩,自己首先,让你靠近来帮助别人。 Explore prosperity consciousness.探索繁荣的意识。 Optimise the patient’s potential to accept and allow / receive a healing.优化病人的潜在接受,并允许/得到愈合。

Next, self-healing was discussed.明年,自我修复进行了讨论。

Self-healing is simple.自愈很简单。

Be aware that your intention is to enter into the energy for the purpose of self-healing and acknowledge it.知道你的意图是要进入能源为目的的自我修复和承认这一点。

Allow the sensations to come into your awareness.让感官接触到你的意识。 Notice.通知。 Observe.观察。 Notice as the sensation of the energy grows stronger.公告作为轰动的能源日益强劲。 Don’t try to force it.不要试图强迫它。 Simply notice.简单来说,恕不另行通知。 Allow it.不能允许的。 Wait for it to arrive.等待它的到达。 Again Dr Pearl told us that it appears when we place our attention on it, and as we place our attention on it, it grows stronger and more intense.再次博士明珠告诉我们,这似乎是当我们的地方,我们关注这件事时,我们的地方,我们的注意力,它日益强大和更激烈。 It’sa cycle, of noticing, which leads to strengthening.它的周期,人们注意到,从而导致了加强。 As the sensation gets stronger, it spreads.作为轰动强大,它的息差。 Wait for the sensation to arrive.等待那个轰动一时的到来。 Again we were reminded that we are receiving, not sending.再次提醒我们,我们接受,而不是送。 As the energy takes over, you begin to vibrate at a higher level.由于能源接管,你开始颤动在较高的水平。 As it takes over, continue to feel it, getting bigger and bigger.因为它接管,继续感受到它,越来越大。 Then allow yourself to slip into the gap between your thoughts, where you are no longer in conscious thought mode.然后让自己陷入之间的差距,你的想法,在这里,您将不再有意识的思维模式。 Release thought.释放思想。

If you do this process late at night, you can choose to come out of the gap the next morning.如果你这样做的过程中在深夜,你可以选择出来的差距,第二天早晨5时。

When it’s time to come out of the gap, suddenly you realise you’re out.当它的时候走出来的差距,突然你意识到你在外面。

The power of this comes when you don’t look back, which means give yourself the gift of knowing the healing has taken place.权力这时候,你没有回头看,这意味着给自己的礼物明知愈合确已发生。

Do yourself the favour of knowing the healing has occurred.做自己该赞成知愈合已经发生。

Just know and let it go.只知道,让它去。

Know that the appropriate (a word repeated in this workshop) healing has taken place and walk away.知道适当的(一句话反复在这个车间)的愈合确已发生和步行距离。 Every time you go back for more, you reinforce the belief that you didn’t get it all the first time.每一次你回去多,你强化信念,你没有得到这一切还是第一次。 Walk away and don’t look back.走开,不回头看。 Acknowledging the healing is complete, allowing for its totality.承认愈合完成后,允许其总体性。 Intention was the prayer.用意是祈祷。 Energy was the communication carrier.能源价格是通信运营商。 Releasing and not looking back is thanks and acceptance.释放而不是向后看是感谢并愉快接受。

Next, distance healing.其次,距离愈合。

Sense the person with you.常识的人与你。 Sense their essence.感其精神实质。 You don’t need to know who they are, or what they look like.你不需要知道他们是谁,或是什么样子。 You can have your eyes open or you can have your eyes closed.您可以按照自己睁大眼睛或者你可以有你闭上眼睛。 Sense the person beside you, sharing your space.常识的人的旁边,你,你的共享空间。 Intend it to be ‘that’ person.打算将它建设成为'说'的人。 Experience the sensations until you fall asleep or until you awake, and then don’t look back, ie know that the healing has taken place.体验感觉,直到你入睡,或直到你醒来,就不要回头看,即知道这愈合确已发生。
The thought on your mind when you’ve finished a healing session, “next”.想到您的想法当你完成了愈合期, "下一步" 。

Be, beyond the limited, educated, conscious mind. ,超越有限,有文化,有意识地记。

Healing on this level is sacred.愈合,在这个层面上是神圣的。 It’s an offering of the universe.这是一个提供的宇宙。

And that, Dear Reader, is the end of my notes.并表示,亲爱的读者,是该结束我的笔记。 For Now!现在!
One more line in my notebook is:一个更符合在我的笔记本电脑是:
I Am Now a Reconnective Healing Practitioner … and next to those 7 words of love, I have drawn a big heart! 我已经是reconnective愈合医生 … …和旁边那些七日的话,爱情,我得出一个很大的心!

To bring you up-to-date with the story … today I booked a flight to New York City, where I will have semi-private instruction from Doug De Vito, on The Reconnection Level III.为你带来不断更新与故事…今天,我订了飞往纽约市,在那里我将有半私人的指示,从道格德维托,对重三级。 I’m Excited!我很兴奋! Joyfully eager as a child before a birthday party!喜气洋洋急于为孩子动过了一个生日派对! This is some of what I’ll be experiencing:这是一些什么样的我会经历:

Originally the meridian lines on our bodies (also known as acupuncture lines) were connected to the grid lines that encircle the planet and cross at acknowledged power points such as Machu Picchu and Sedona.原本经络线,对我们的机构(也称为针灸系)连接到网格线,包围星球和交叉承认,在权力点,如马丘比丘和圣多娜。 These lines were intended to continue out and connect us to a vastly larger grid, tying us into the entire universe.这些线路分别打算继续出,并接连我们一个很大的网格较大,我们绑到整个宇宙。

Each of our bodies contains its own set of energetic lines and points and, although only remnants of what they once were, these lines and points continue to serve as our interface with the universe: a channel that facilitates our communication of energy, light and information between large and small, macrocosm and microcosm, the universe and humankind.我们每一个班子含有它自己的一套高能线和分的,虽然只残留物是什么,他们曾经是,这些线和点继续担任我们的界面:宇宙是一个渠道,有利于我们的沟通能源,轻工和信息大厂与小,宏观和微观世界,宇宙和人类的生活。

At one point in time, humanity became disconnected from these lines and lost the fullness of our inherent connection to the universe, distancing us from our previously rapid and expansive rate of evolution.在一个时间点上,人类成为断开这些线路,而且失去了丰满的,我们的内在联系到宇宙中,疏远我们,从我们以前快速膨胀的速度演变。 THE RECONNECTION brings in “new” axiatonal lines that reconnect us on a more powerful and evolved level than ever before.重带来的"新" axiatonal线重新连接,我们就更加强大和发展水平远远超过以往。 These lines are part of a timeless network of intelligence, a parallel-dimensional system that draws basic energy for the renewal functions of the human body.这些线路的一个组成部分,永恒网络的情报,一个平行的二维体系提请基本能源为重建功能的人体。

This course will teach you how to bring in and activate these new lines, allowing for the exchange of light and information, the reconnection of DNA “strands” and the reintegration of “strings” (simultaneous – or parallel – planes of existence).本课程将教导您如何引进和激活这些新线,并允许以外汇的轻与信息化,重DNA的"束"和重返社会的"串" (同声传译-或平行-飞机的存在)。

This is your opportunity to experience the Level III Seminar in a smaller, more intimate setting.这是你的机会去体验三级研讨会,在一个更小,更亲密的设置。 With a maximum of six students for every instructor, this format allows you to learn at a pace tailor-made to fit your special needs.与最高的6名学生,为每一个辅导员,这种形式可以让你学习的步伐,量身定作适合你的特殊需求。 There’s more time for personal instruction, individual assistance, and to have as many of your questions answered in depth as time allows.有更多时间进行个人教学,个别援助,并已为你的许多回答的问题,在深入随着时间允许的。 This unique format gives you the rare opportunity to learn The Reconnection in just two days of focused and supportive instruction.这种独特的形式给你难得的机会,学习重,在短短两天的集中和辅助教学。

The Private and Semi-Private Level III Class is perfect for you if:私人和半私人级别III级是十全十美的,为你,如果:

You appreciate the privacy and focused attention afforded in a small group.你欣赏的隐私和注意力集中在给予一小群。

You have limited time available and prefer a more condensed format.你必须在有限的时间内,宁愿一个更简明的形式。

You want to master Level III without waiting for a large seminar to come to your area.你想掌握三级不必等待一个大型研讨会上,来到贵地区。

If this learning model is clearly designed for you, register today while space is still available.如果这种学习模式,显然是专为你,今天就登记,而空间仍然可用。

I did … New York City, the journey continues! 我本来…纽约市的征程中,继续!

For instalments to date, click on the following:为分期付款迄今为止,点击如下:

Part 1 -第1部分- http://cyrescafe.net/blog/the-reconnection/the-reconnection/

Part 2 -第2部分- http://cyrescafe.net/blog/the-reconnection/410/

Part 3 -第3部分- http://cyrescafe.net/blog/the-reconnection/the-reconnection-part-3-this-is-new-this-is-different-this-is-real/

Part 4 -第4部分- http://cyrescafe.net/blog/the-reconnection/the-reconnection-part-4-the-basic-truths-of-healing%e2%84%a2/ http://cyrescafe.net/blog/the-reconnection/the-reconnection-part-4-the-basic-truths-of-healing %素E2 % , 84 %酶A2 /

Part 5 -第五部分- http://cyrescafe.net/blog/the-reconnection/the-reconnection-part-5-dr-eric-pearl-and-reconnective-healing/

Part 6 -第6部分- http://cyrescafe.net/blog/the-reconnection/the-reconnection-part-6-the-opportunity-to-make-a-change-in-the-world/

Part 7 -第7部分- http://cyrescafe.net/blog/the-reconnection/the-reconnection-part-7-a-story-of-connections-%e2%80%a6/ http://cyrescafe.net/blog/the-reconnection/the-reconnection-part-7-a-story-of-connections- %素E2 % , 80 %的A6 /

Part 8 -第8部分- http://cyrescafe.net/blog/the-reconnection/the-reconnection-part-8-the-frequencies-of-healing%e2%84%a2/ http://cyrescafe.net/blog/the-reconnection/the-reconnection-part-8-the-frequencies-of-healing %素E2 % , 84 %酶A2 /

And, if you have a New York Cafe recommendation / experience, please share! 再说,如果你有一个新的纽约咖啡馆推荐/经验,请分享!