Magic is everywhere!魔術是無處不在! Even there where you do not expect it!即使在那裡,您不要指望它!

Today, I had the honour of meeting my friend Peter in Cyres Café.今天,我曾有幸會見我的朋友彼得在cyres咖啡館。 Peter is a CEO and owner of a medium sized company.彼得是一個首席執行官和擁有一個中型公司。 We met to discuss future projects that he wants me to do for his company.我們開會討論未來的項目,他要我做他的公司。

As we are discussing the upcoming projects, Peter suddenly tells me ‘I have not come alone today!’.正如我們所討論即將舉行的項目,彼得突然告訴我, '我來不是單靠今天! ' 。
A bit surprised I ask him ‘Did you bring a friend?’.有點驚訝我想請問他說'你帶來的朋友嗎? ' 。 Peter starts smiling.彼得開始面帶微笑。
‘Why did you leave your friend outside?’, I ask Peter. '你為什麼離開你的朋友以外的呢? ' ,我想請問彼得。
‘I am not sure you would appreciate’, is Peters response. '我不知道你會明白' ,是彼得斯的回應。

‘What do you mean?’ '是什麼意思呢?
‘Your friends, are my friends, don’t leave them out in the car!’ '您的朋友,是我的朋友們,切勿讓他們在汽車上!
Peter smiles for the second time making me even more curious.彼得的笑容,為第二次的時間,使我更加好奇。

‘Would you appreciate if my friend is a magpie?’ '你會明白,如果我的朋友是一個喜鵲呢?
‘What do you mean a magpie?’ '是什麼意思的腳趾呢?

‘You mean symbolically speaking? '你的意思象徵性的發言? It is a trait of his caracter?’這是一個特質,他caracter呢?

‘No’, Peter, smiling at me, ‘I am not talking about symbolically speaking, I am talking about a real magpie that is my friend’. '不' ,黃匡源,面帶微笑在我, '我不是在談論象徵意義來說,我在談論一個真正的喜鵲這是我的朋友' 。
‘I never heard of this!’ And I push Peter to tell me more about it. '我從未聽說過這個! ' ,我把彼得告訴我更多地了解它。

And Peter starts telling his story:和黃匡源開始告訴他的故事:

‘A few months back, as I was driving home from work, I noticed in the middle of the street a very small bird, seemingly fallen out of a nest of a tree nearby. '幾個月回,因為我開車回家從工作,我注意到,在中街一個很小的鳥,似乎不合的巢樹附近。 The young bird must have been, not older than a few days, so fragile it was.年輕的鳥,必須已,而不是年紀比數天,如此脆弱,它是。 I got out of the car to pick it up and rescue it out of the dangerous place it found itself on’我走出車挑選起來,拯救它的危險的地方,它發現自己對'

‘I decided on feeding it and trying to make sure it survived, being fragile and all.’ '我決定對餵養它,並試圖以確保它存活,被脆弱的和所有。

‘Since then, I have taken it with me to my office, have it in my car, we go biking together and walk in the woods together’. '從那時起,我所採取的,它跟我到我的辦公室,有它在我的車,我們一起去騎自行車和步行,在老虎伍茲一起' 。

‘The bird and I seem to have developed such a bound that in all its freedom it prefers to stay with me. '鳥,我似乎有這樣一個發展方向,在其所有的自由,它寧願留在了我。 Whenever we go biking, it sits on my bike.每當我們去騎自行車,它坐在我的自行車。 Now and then it flies off into the trees, but never leaving me for more than a few hundred meters alone.現在,然後它蒼蠅小康到樹木,但從來沒有離開我,為超過數百米。 The bird always joins me out of free will and whenever I call it, it comes just flying onto my shoulders.’鳥總是加入我趕出自由意志與每當我呼籲,這正好飛行到我的肩上。

‘It gives me great joy, Cris!’. '讓我欣喜萬分,克里斯! ' 。

I smile. i的微笑。

Peter tells me that wherever he goes with the car, to a meeting, an appointment, the bird always travels with him, sitting on the seat next to him, enjoying the ride together with his friend.彼得告訴我,而他與汽車,一次會議上,一任命,鳥總是與他往來,就坐在隔壁座位的他,享受乘坐連同他的朋友。

It has made such a beautiful impact on his life that Peter now takes his bird with him to the office, where it is free to fly in or out.它已作出這樣的一個美麗的影響,他的生活,黃匡源,現在他的鳥與他辦公室,在那裡是免費的飛行或調出。
He has even changed part of his furniture so that everything always looks clean in his office, all to accomodate his friend.他甚至改變的一部分,他的家具,使一切看起來總是清潔在他的辦公室,所有以容納他的朋友。

Today , his bird just interupted one of his meetings because one of the participants was playing with a shining ball pen, and you know how magpies are in love with all that sparkles.今天,他的鳥只是interupted他的一個會議,因為其中一名參與者玩的一個光輝的圓珠筆,和你知道如何鵲是在愛與所有的火花。 So the bird just came flying in and picked up the pen and took it elsewhere, to the surprise of all the participants of the meeting.因此,鳥剛飛在和拿起了筆,並採取了其他地方,突然所有參與該次會議。

Imagine working in a company where this were part of your daily meetings at work, my god would I love to work in such a company!想像工作的工人,在公司的這部分,您的每日工作會議上,我的上帝,我會愛工作,在這樣的公司!

It made me smile big time…dreaming of that soulbird that always flies next to me!它使我的笑容大的時間…夢寐以求的表示, soulbird始終蒼蠅我旁邊的!

Thank you Peter, for proving to me that even in corporate world, magic can happen to you.謝謝黃匡源,用以證明我認為,即使在公司世界,魔術可以發生在你身上。 You showed me magic today :)!你給我看,今天的魔術: ) !
Thank you , my friend, for making me smile deeply.謝謝你,我的朋友,讓我深深的微笑。

Fly close to me, my soulbird, I long for your presence!飛接近我,我soulbird ,我渴望您的光臨!

Cris克里斯