I like我喜歡 Suzi Blu蘇姬藍光 . 。 And not just because she’s Blu (means freedom and joy in Cyres Circles).不僅是因為她的藍光(指自由和喜悅, cyres界) 。 In my eyes, she’sa Colourful Colourfun Collage of Creativity.在我的眼睛, she'sa色彩繽紛的colourfun拼貼的創造力。 Childlike and Clarity Expressing.小孩子和明確表示。
Plus she appreciates Red Hearts and Yellow Tea!再加上她讚賞紅色的心和黃茶!
I have my Crayolas ready!我有我的crayolas準備!
(yes, we love Crazy Crayon Creating here, (是的,我們熱愛瘋狂的蠟筆,創造在這裡, http://cyrescafe.net/blog/cafe-matters/another-cyres-cafe-quirky-trait/ ) )
Dear Suzi Blu,親愛的蘇姬藍光,
I’m an artist too.我是一個藝術家。
I’m Creating a Cafe,我創造一個咖啡廳,
A place to play.一個地方發揮。
Would you paint two cups of tea,你會塗料2杯茶,
And imagine sharing one with me?和想像共用一個與我?
How To Keep An Art Journal by Suzi Blu: #2 如何保持藝術雜誌由蘇姬藍光: # 2
How To Keep An Art Journal: 2B 如何保持藝術雜誌: 2B衛星
How To Keep An Art Journal: 3 如何保持藝術雜誌: 3






















November 26th, 2007 at 11:16 am 2007年11月26日在上午11時16分
Dear Cris親愛的克里斯
I tried to find an appropriate place to post….I was trying to upload a picture for you, when my email crashed, If you reply to this other email address, I can more easily attach , thanks我試圖找到一個合適的地點後…我是想上傳圖片,為你,當我的電子郵件墜毀,如果您回复此的其他電子郵件地址,我可以更容易的重視,感謝
Thank you so much for news today….I have been stressed due to physical ill health and your email really lifted me - again,謝謝你這麼多的新聞,今天… … 。我一直強調,由於身體健康欠佳和您的電子郵件真的取消了我-再次,
Much appreciation and love非常讚賞和愛
leaf葉
November 26th, 2007 at 11:52 am 2007年11月26日在上午11時52分
Dear Lovely Light that is Leaf親愛的可愛的輕是葉
Cris here.克里斯在這裡。 Thank You Leaf for your words.謝謝葉為您的話。 They are welcomed.他們表示歡迎。
Wherever you feel like posting in The Cafe of Dreams, it is appropriate而你覺得像張貼在咖啡廳的夢想,這是適當的
You are free to choose您可自由選擇
We simply appreciate you being here.我們只是欣賞,你在這裡。
I will always find your vibration, your words.我將永遠找不到您的振動,你的說話。
Would love to see and share your picture!喜歡看到和分享您的圖片!
Please email it, as an attachment, to請發送電子郵件,作為附件, info@cyrescafe.com and I thank you now, in advance, for it.和我感謝你,現在,在前進,因為它。
Feeling delighted and excited to receive a picture from you!感覺高興和興奮,收到圖片由你!
Only the other day, Jane said, I wonder when Leaf will drop in again.只有其他天,阿珍說,我不知道時,葉會下降,再次。
Elated that you like our Newsletter!揚眉吐氣,您喜歡我們的時事通訊!
Please do your best to let go of stress.請您盡量放手的壓力。 I wish you well.我想你。
Jane will include you in the Reconnective Healing Circle.簡將包括你在reconnective癒合循環。
Your words really lift me - again你的說話,真的升降機我-再次
This is Cyres Community.這是cyres社會。 You are in the Circle您是在循環
Here for daily upliftment.這裡每天振興。
love and appreciation abounds愛和讚賞比比皆是
Cris克里斯
December 2nd, 2007 at 12:00 am 2007年12月2日在上午12點
Hi Cris and Jane喜克里斯和Jane
you will find I have sent email and attachment你會發現我已發送電子郵件和附件
but I wished to return more appreciation for your concern, I have recently been in surgery and have no more physical concerns - thank you for the healing prayers, much felt and needed.但我希望返回更感謝你的關注,我最近曾在手術中也沒有更多的物理的關注-感謝你對癒合的祈禱,更覺得和需要。 I shall be pleased to be more active within the Circle…thank you for inclusion.我會高興能夠更積極的內部循環…謝謝列入。
Light and Love with you, ‘libh’光愛你, ' libh '
December 2nd, 2007 at 12:02 am 2007年12月2日在上午12時02分
PS保安局常任秘書長
Paulo in Belgium on Fri 7 Dec….I’m sure he like to visit your cafe….send him invite, tell him I recommend you!!lol保羅在比利時在週五12月7日… … 。我敢肯定,他想訪問您的咖啡館… … 。寄給他的邀請,告訴他,我建議你! lol
sincerely, truly Libh真誠的,真正libh
December 2nd, 2007 at 1:01 am 2007年12月2日在上午01時01分
Hi Leaf喜葉
Yes we have thought about you.是我們有想過你。 Your essence has been with me, to experience Healing.您的本質已與我,體驗癒合。
Amazing how distance can be no distance … and, this healing experience gets stronger with distance!驚人的距離,如何可以沒有距離… …而且,這癒合的經驗,獲得更強的距離!
Delighted for you, to know that you have no more physical concerns.很高興為您知道您有沒有更多的物理關注的問題。
Eagerly looking forward to seeing you more active within the Circle now.熱切期待著看到你更積極的內部循環。
Your contribution makes a difference all round.您的貢獻,作出了全方位的差異。
Have found your email and attachment.發現您的電子郵件和附件。 Cris is going to love … LOVE … it!克里斯是要愛…愛… …它! Thank you sooo much.謝謝sooo得多。
Thank you for sharing your talent and your heart.感謝您分享您的人才和您的心臟。
A Hero of Cyres Cafe!英雄cyres網吧!
So appropriate.因此,適當的。
Greatly appreciated.極大的讚賞。
Indeed, words do not do what you do … just keep doing it!事實上,換言之不這樣做,你做什麼…只是繼續做!
To boldly go大膽去
Cris will return later today.克里斯將在今天晚些時候返回。 Then he will see your gift.然後,他會看到你的禮物。
Thank you, dear Leaf, for sharing your light.謝謝你,親愛的葉,分享您的輕。
love and appreciation,愛和讚賞,
Jane簡
Thanks for the exciting news about that other Hero, Mr Coelho.感謝令人振奮的消息,其他的英雄議員,科埃略。 We often talk about inviting him to The Cafe of Dreams.我們經常談論邀請他到咖啡館的夢想。 Oh, wouldn’t it be lovely!哦,不會是可愛的! Will check the schedule with Cris later today and I’ll let you know if we are able to request at this time.將檢查的時間表與克里斯在今天稍後時間,我會讓你知道如果我們能夠要求在這個時候。 If we can, for sure I’ll say you recommended it!!!如果我們可以肯定的,我會說你推薦!
December 2nd, 2007 at 3:07 pm 2007年12月2日在下午3時07分
Deep greetings Leaf,深問候葉,
Thank You so much for the fabulous picture.謝謝你這麼多精彩的圖片。 As Jane says, I LOVE it!作為簡說,我愛它!
WOW!哇!
Sometimes I feel Cyres Cafe is a starship, so your picture is absolutely appropriate.有時我覺得cyres網吧是一個星艦,使您的圖片,是絕對適當。
You have given me a galactic grin!你給了我一個銀河系露齒而笑!
Would love to see more of your creativity, if ever you feel inspired to share it with us.喜歡看到您更多的創意,如果你覺得靈感與我們分享。
This picture is too big a file size to upload to this space.此圖片是太大的文件大小要上傳到這個空間。 Though I would love to include your gift here.雖然我喜歡你的禮物,包括在這裡。
Thanks Leaf for the heads up about Paulo.感謝葉元首約保羅。 After your delightful note, others in the Circle wrote in to say, it’s Tuesday, and pointed us in the direction of this message from Paulo on Saturday:之後,您愉快的注意,其他人在圈中寫道,也就是說,它的週二,並指出在我們的方向,這個訊息由保羅對週六:
‘Brussels: I will be sworn in as European Ambassador in Brussels next Tuesday at 12:00 PM. '布魯塞爾:我將宣誓就任歐洲駐華大使在布魯塞爾舉行的下週二在下午12點。 The event takes place at Rue de la Loi, Europen Union Heardquarters (Berlaymont).該事件發生在rue德香格里拉來,歐洲聯盟heardquarters ( berlaymont ) 。 I don’t know if the event is open to the public, probably it is.我不知道如果事件是向公眾開放,可能是。 But warriors of light who live in Belgium always find a way to get in. You are welcome to bring your copies of my books for signing (providing, of course, that we both respect the protocol!)’但勇士輕誰住在比利時總是找到一種方法,獲得英寸歡迎您,使您的副本,我的書籍簽署(提供,當然,我們都尊重議定書! ) '
Jane and I cannot go along this time, however, Lydia is going to do her best to report on the experience for Cyres.簡和我不能走這一次,不過,鄧蓮是怎樣做她的最好的報告有關的經驗,為cyres 。
What country are you in, Leaf?哪一個國家,你在,葉?
Wishing you health and happiness.祝你健康和幸福。
Thank you for being … and I hope to C you again soon!感謝您正在… ,我希望到C再次與你盡快!
Cris克里斯
PS Jane says “Hello” and “Happy Sunday!”保安局常任秘書長簡說“你好”和“快樂星期日” !
December 5th, 2007 at 9:09 pm 2007年12月5日在下午9點09分
Hi all喜的所有
I am in Britain我在英國
I am appreciating your Healing, mind body and soul needful.我很欣賞你的癒合,考慮到身體與靈魂需要的。
I have so much to catch up with but am delighted as ever to bee here,我有這麼多急起直追,但是很高興,一如往昔,以蜜蜂在這裡,
Well done for your dream being reality做得好,為您的夢想被現實
Keep up the good works保持了良好的工程
your gift of encouragement is a delight to all你的禮物的鼓勵,是一個喜悅的所有
may you be ever blessed可能你以往任何時候都有福了
x
December 5th, 2007 at 9:47 pm 2007年12月5日在下午9點47分
Hi Bright Light that is Leaf,喜強光,就是葉,
We are delighted to see you here.我們很高興能在這裡看到你。
Fly skyward with us.飛飆升與我們。
Cool Britannia!酷不列顛!
A quick and easy Eurostar from St Pancras International to Brussels and then on to Antwerp!快速簡便的歐洲從聖潘克拉斯國際布魯塞爾,然後就到安特衛普!
You are so close to The Cafe.你是這麼近的咖啡廳。
What’s your favourite drink?你最喜歡什麼飲料?
The Healing you are a part of is all inclusive, mind, body, and, soul.癒合你是一個組成部分,是所有的包容性,心,身體,以及靈魂。
To live your life to the full.住你的生活,以充分。
Enjoy a Cyres Catch Up.享受cyres急起直追。
Much memorable mention of Magical Mr Coelho included.很多難忘的提及神奇的議員,科埃略包括在內。
Drink in the deliciousness of good food and good thoughts.酒後,在美味的好食物和良好的想法。
Love makes and maintains our connection,愛使和保持我們的連線,
All Appreciating Hearts at The Cafe所有欣賞的心在咖啡館